Followers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pirates and ships and sowards Oh MY!

Pirates and ships and swords oh my! Check out Lone Walkers pirate-y threads Click here.
Yeah, i know the hair! It is the ballerina hair. lol Oh well I like it. I can't bring myself to put on that ugly messy pirate hair. I am a nice pirate. :-)

(Read this in a very pirate-y voice)
Beware!
Beware of Captain Lone Walker! 
Why'de name ye ask? Because she makes thee bad shipmates Walk thee plank aLone!
And with NO teddy bear!
(Insert evil laugh)

1 comment:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Aaah. The reality TV island is so frusterating. I make it almost the end and then get voted off! I'd done it 4 times.
On the mythology island...its really fun. But I can't figure out how to get herkules to help me. Any pointers?
With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann