Followers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mythology Review

Now, my review on Mythology...

Mythology island was don't get me wrong, a really fun island.  I did feel uncomfortable about it being about gods and me becoming a goddess and all.
The part with Hades... I thought of just not doing it. But, I did.
At the end of the game, where you have to zap Zues, I thought was sort of dumb. It was hard. The flute was cool. :o)

The part where you have to type in all the gods & goddesses names made me think that poptropica wanted to  memorized them. NO-WAY! I just wrote them all down in the museum.
I do not believe in Greek gods and goddesses one single bit. The God of Heaven and earth is my God and my only God. He is the only One I will put my trust in. Jesus is Lord and will be forever and ever.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Hebrews 13: 8
He will never change. Zues seems to be pretty moody. :p He (Zues) isn't a very good person to be under authority!




Have a good day and I will post a tips for some of the hard parts later!
-Katie , aka PJ

No comments: